As a foreigner in Portugal you can obtain an advantageous tax status called the NHR (Non – Habitual residency) this gives you access to many tax benefits which are unmatched in comparison to most European countries, such as a fixed rate of 20% income tax in Portugal for the first 10 years of living in the country, for some specific professions. Abroad pensions payments are also tax free according to NHR status, so it’s critical to have the right Financial Management is key when relocating.
• Gathering and preparing the initial documents;
• Legal advice;
• Assisting the applicant in SEF;
• Obtain the tax number identification card;
• Monitoring the process in close contact with Finanças;
• Filing the taxes for you in your first year in portugal.
LOUVRE 360 manages your application for this status with the preparation of all the necessary documentation, obtaining your fiscal number as well as your first tax filing.